Table of Contents
– launch a browser
– head over to this website. You’ll notice that the website is asking you to “Bake Your Monthly Genre Pie.”
– enter your Spotify login information
– you’ll see an agreement page that requests permission to analyze your Spotify data.
– click on “Agree,” the tool will create your Spotify Pie Chart.
Spotify Pie chart is the latest feature for users of the online music streaming portal and it has become a virus recently. Check out this article to learn what a scheme is and how to create it
This feature, created by a third-party company, analyzes your listening habits and presents the results in the form of a pie chart.
Find out what it is and how to create and view your own Spotify Genre chart for a detailed look at your taste in music. You can simply use it to let others know what kind of music you regularly listen to on Spotify.
What is the Spotify Pie Chart?
Spotify Pie Chart is a new online tool created by Darren Huang, a University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) student, that lets users get insights about their music consumption in the form of a pie chart.
This tool analyzes your Spotify data, processes your listening habits, and then creates a pie chart based on it featuring different colors representing different genres.
The graph key is located at the bottom of the pie chart which shows the color indicating the type.
It doesn’t only categorizes your listening habits into broad categories like rock and metal,
there are more types
- indie rock,
- and others that exactly reveal the type of songs you frequently play on Spotify.
This tool is like Spotify’s end-of-the-year “Wrapped” feature that offers a brief look at the artists and music you listen to throughout the year. the Spotify Pie Chart explains the genres, and you can create a chart every month.
How to Create and See Your Spotify Pie Chart?
The Spotify Pie Chart isn’t a built-in feature on the popular music streaming and podcast platform. It’s an external tool that you can access from its official website on a PC or mobile.
Follow the guide
- launch a browser
- head over to this website. You’ll notice that the website is asking you to “Bake Your Monthly Genre Pie.”
- enter your Spotify login information
- you’ll see an agreement page that requests permission to analyze your Spotify data.
- click on “Agree,” the tool will create your Spotify Pie Chart.
You will see your own Pie Chart explaining which genres you listen to on Spotify and below it will be an explanation for colors representing different genres.
Leave a Reply